Thursday, February 5, 2009

work in progress

for the next fitting i decided to make the shirt and the jacket out of the real here are some pics:

these are only the front parts...

the rib of the jacket turned out to be a real catastrophe! i just couldn't find the right one and if i did - it's color would be awfull! i tried to die some of them and it didn't help...and then i decided to make a print on one of them! and i really liked it!

i had to die the shirt fabric too. thankfully it wasn't such a problem because it's cotton.afterwards i sprinkled on it with dark violet color and of course the sprinkles were everywhere....table, floor, walls....and the my blusher brush was ruined.

and i really liked my "palette", i just had to post it here too.

No comments: